AT A GLANCE
Workgroups and teams including managers, technical and sales professionals, supervisors, administrators and project leaders who currently conduct or attend meetings.
- 1 x 4-hours, instructor-led online session
- Comprehensive Learning Guide and Resource Manual
- Subscription to our monthly LearningLink e-newsletter
Leading Productive Online Meetings
- Apply a proven planning process to meetings
- Design an effective agenda to increase accountability
- Run a meeting with a Bias for Action
- Know precisely how to prepare to attend a meeting
- Know how to keep a meeting on track
- Avoid the common pitfalls that create ‘meeting maddeners’
- Use a quick yet effective process for evaluating meetings
What You Will Learn
Behaving as a Team
Assess the current strengths of each team’s essential skills. Learn how team players need to behave to deliver shared goals on time.
Business Processes apply the WorkingSm@rt Best Practices i.e. why and when to use the MS Teams functions.
Guidance on 365 Apps
Guidance is given on which to use to help teams sidestep duplication of work, missed information or continuous distractions.
Have clear IT Guidelines for MS Teams to avoid unintentional misuse, or even bewilderment.
- Hands-on Instructor-led Sessions: 1 x 4-hours, instructor-led online session
- Comprehensive Learning Guide and Resource Manual: Individual Virtual Learning Guide with training content to refer to, whenever you want.
- Ongoing support: WorkingSm@rt Helpdesk, no matter where you work.
- LearningLink: Our monthly productivity e-newsletter to keep you updated.
What our Graduates say about this course
We can deliver in English, French, German, Dutch, Japanese, Mandarin & Turkish.Cosmetics
Really step back and think why we have a meeting, set agenda and follow-up.Pharmaceutical
Covers many important topics to consider for running effective meetings.Pharmaceutical
Re-setting the standards and expectations for meetings - game changing!Government Department
Making Teams Work
- Lead meetings with greater confidence & involve everyone
- Achieve meeting outcomes
- Recognise when meetings are not the solution
- Spend less time in meetings
- On track and on time meetings
- Different personalities recognised and managed
- Well-designed agendas bring clarity, timing and focus
- Participants more likely to arrive prepared and on time
- Decisions made more easily and circulated immediately
- Planning & administration simplified. Option to use OneNote