AT A GLANCE
This course is designed for users who take notes and use automated tools to organize and manage the notes.
- 1 x 4-hours, instructor-led online session
- Group follow up coaching
- Individual follow up coaching for all attendees
- Comprehensive Learning Guide and Resource Manual
- Subscription to our monthly LearningLink e-newsletter
Collecting & Finding Notes
- Create, edit, organize, and enhance notes using Microsoft OneNote
- Integrate your notes with other applications.
- Email Elimination: Centralising data using the Working Sm@rt techniques can end the need for unnecessary communication via Email or Teams – We eliminated internal emails in Priority Management Ireland over 6 months ago and can show you how to do it too.
- Focus on Lean management of information, making knowledge sharing and collaboration simple.
What You Will Learn
Behaving as a Team
Assess the current strengths of each team’s essential skills. Learn how team players need to behave to deliver shared goals on time.
Business Processes apply the WorkingSm@rt Best Practices i.e. why and when to use the MS Teams functions.
Guidance on 365 Apps
Guidance is given on which to use to help teams sidestep duplication of work, missed information or continuous distractions.
Have clear IT Guidelines for MS Teams to avoid unintentional misuse, or even bewilderment.
- Hands-on Instructor-led Sessions: 1 x 4-hours, instructor-led online session
- Group follow up coaching
- Comprehensive Learning Guide and Resource Manual: Individual Virtual Learning Guide with training content to refer to, whenever you want.
- Ongoing support: WorkingSm@rt Helpdesk, no matter where you work.
- LearningLink: Our monthly productivity e-newsletter to keep you updated.
- Unit 1 – Information Management Best Practices
- Unit 2 – Getting Started with OneNote
- Unit 3 – Taking Notes
- Unit 4 – Working as a Team in Shared Notes
- Unit 5 – Linking, Tagging and Locating Notes
- Unit 6 – Integrating OneNote with Outlook
What our Graduates say about this course
Allows you to be more interactive with others within your team, within your given project and a useful tool to reduce pointless emails.Construction
Gave great insight into the advanced features and how it links in with other apps.Cosmetics
Will benefit all levels not just managementPharmaceutical
Great for efficiency in meeting note taking, searching old notes, organising meeting and tracking projects or any other items.Government Department
Making Teams Work
Individual uses for OneNote
- Organising all types of information for fast access
- Conversation planning, recording & follow-up
- Reference data, research & ideas
- Presentations & other work needing preparation
- Travel work
Team uses for OneNote
- Collaborating & sharing as a team
- Meeting planning, real-time noting actions & follow-up
- Project & events co-ordination & communicating
- Standard procedures with shared templates
- Manager communications with team & tracking performance