Take Your Excel Skills to the Next Level
- Are you wasting time trying to manually analyse endless rows of data?
- Do advanced spreadsheet functions give you a headache?
- Does organizing messy data feel impossible?
- Are you unable to identify key data insights and trends?
- Do you struggle to present Excel findings clearly and professionally?
- Can you create interactive visualizations beyond basic graphs?
- Are you unable to forecast future outcomes based on current data?
- Does consolidating data from multiple sources feel like a nightmare?
- Are inefficiencies in Excel analysis delaying your team’s decision making?
- Is your current Excel skillset limiting your strategic contributions overall?
If so, then the Excel Level 2: Intermediate course will help you.
AT A GLANCE
This course is for users who want to build upon their foundational knowledge and master more advanced spreadsheet capabilities for robust data analysis and reporting. This includes learning pivot tables, lookup functions, database tools, chart creation, and other analytical features to extract deeper insights.
- 2 x 4-hour, instructor-led online sessions
- Public workshops are available for all our Excel courses.
- Comprehensive Learning Guide and Resource Manual
- Subscription to our monthly LearningLink e-newsletter
Think Bigger, Do More with Data
Learn how to harness the power of Excel for making an impact with data.
- Create Advanced Formulas – Write complex formulas using range names and specialised functions.
- Perform Data Analysis – Analyse and evaluate data using lookup, logical, date, and financial functions.
- Perform Data Visualization – Create and format pivot tables, charts, sparklines and graphs to visualize data.
- Perform Modelling & Forecasting – Use what-if analysis tools to project future outcomes.
What You Will Learn
Use advanced functions, array formulas, date logic, and range names to construct complex calculations and analyses.
Harness pivot tables, lookups, data validation, and other dynamic tools to organize, filter, summarize and extract deep insights
Make raw data impactful for any audience by creating sleek interactive dashboards, charts, graphs and pivot visualizations.
Project future outcomes and make data-driven decisions leveraging Excel’s What-If analysis and forecasting capabilities.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to analyse and visualise complex data to reveal insightful trends through pivot tables, lookup functions, slicers and charts that support data-driven decision making.
Unit 1 Creating Advanced Formulas:
- Use range names in formulas and functions
- Use specialized functions.
Unit 2 Analysing Data with Logical and Lookup Functions:
- Analyse data by using text, logical, lookup, date, and financial
Unit 3 Organizing Worksheet Data with Tables:
- Create, format, and modify tables
- Use structured references, as well as the subtotal and database functions.
Unit 4 Visualizing Data with Charts:
- Create charts
- Modify and format existing charts
- Create a trendline and advanced charts.
Unit 5 Analysing Data with PivotTables, Slicers, and PivotCharts:
- Create a PivotTable
- Filter data using slicers
- Analyse data using PivotCharts
Unit 6 Working with Graphical Objects:
- Insert, modify, layer, and group graphical objects
- Incorporate SmartArt into workbooks.
Unit 7 Enhancing Workbooks:
- Customize workbooks
- Manage themes
- Protect files
- Prepare a workbook for multiple